Sunday, August 09, 2026

Time in Idaho......

Tami invited me to come to Idaho for Adlee's #9 birthday, so I came! I got to see her new, very cute apartment and spend time with the kids. They are growing up fast. Blake was at a BYU youth leadership camp with his cousin, Rivers until Saturday when Tami picked him up in Provo. She drove 4 hours, picked him up at 8am, drove back and was home by 1pm. Plenty of time to get ready for Adlee's party.

Friday Aug.7th Her favorite breakfast! Crepes!





All dressed and ready to go to her gymnastics class!


She wanted to take treats to all her friends at class!

One of her birthday gifts

Tami has a dear friend, Chelsea, that brings her fresh flowers!

Fun at the Mall shopping and then we ate at Adlee's favorite restaurant- Texas Roadhouse! She loves the hot rolls and honey butter!






Colter made the pretzel bites himself for the party.
The girls swam, painted hair brushes, played games, danced, listened to music and ate! Fun Party!


The time has flown by and I leave in the morning. I've had a wonderful time here in Idaho with my baby girl and her kiddos.

No comments: