Saturday, January 21, 2006

Bipedal



So here's Kaemon helping fix the dryer (which, thanks to Jon is now up and running) and walking around the kitchen. He officially got brave enough to walk on Sunday evening and now is walking everywhere and can even bend down and pick something up and keep walking. He's pretty athletic for sure.

4 comments:

Bret said...

Hey looky there- the kid can walk! what a little stud- hey thanks for the pics- I have come to the site a few times lately with an anxious and excited feeling to see new posts only to be bitterly disappointed to find nothing new. so ya I agree with Lisa, let's keep the posts rolling cuz it's cool to see each other and it just makes us the most awesome family ever!!

Tami said...

Yo, Yo, wassup... Yay for Kaemon walking! I knew he could do it!haha. So Mark how is school going? Have your classes gotten harder? How Holly doing? I hope all is going well! Love you!

Reed said...

Wow. Walking for the first time. I remember when I walked for the first time.. wait no I don't I was a baby. But I wonder what I was thinking...

Shelley said...

What a baby!! Its so fun watching every new thing they learn. Don't take to many videos and pics, your other kids will feel bad when they don't have any!!