Sunday, January 08, 2006
Hello Family!
Hola! Well it has been a while since we have made any posts because we have been together. Now we are all back to our lives and I just want to tell you that Im so glad we all got to spend some time together. Although I really don't mind just me and our parents, it was nice to have some other people home for a while. Our family is just great! Thank you all for being such good examples for me, it really has helped more than you probably know. I wouldnt be half as cool as I am if it wernt for you! haha. By the way Kari I really liked Mike, he was so nice and easy to talkto, but if a mission is for you I will fully support you! Any way I better get going! Hope you all have a wonderful week! Much love!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I got up at 6am this morning and am back at school, the earliest arrisal since...a long time. I agree with Tammers, it was great to be with you all. Love ya.
tam-- you are the greatest!! I got some new ugly flat shoes-- i'm sure i'd make you proud. yeppers we do have the bomb diggity fam!! Tami you are an example to me too. I love you! love lis
Post a Comment