Plus I can't get enough of the Crosby Crew Blog.
Sunday, January 29, 2006
She's Back-
So as most of you know by now, Ms. Rebecca Joan Wright and I have decided that we have a lot more fun together than apart. So here we are together again. This is at the Phoenix Art Museum at Becki's University of Phoenix company party. They had Asian AND Italian buffets, and ya, we double dosed on that action. Her bosses were dancing around kinda tipsy and it was way funny. The night before I took Becki to the place where we first got together at the Hyatt resort in Scottsdale and we made it official. I feel really good about being with her again, and so we'll see what happens- Cool, now here is Becki real quick- What can I say? I am too good to pass up :)
Plus I can't get enough of the Crosby Crew Blog.
Plus I can't get enough of the Crosby Crew Blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for the update. its nice to know what's going on in your love life. I know that you'll figure everything out. Becki sure is a good sport putting up with you!Cute couple!!
Post a Comment