Hey family! So here are the ones we have narrowed it down, so mom is going over there soon so decide what one you want to be the big one ASAP. Thanks! Love you all
the white background is my least favorite!the others look great. wow. what a good look'n family and I love the brown and turquose! turned out awesome! don't pick the white background. that my vote. love ya mean it chau!
Man I need some sun shine I look like a ghost!! goodness I didn't realize how bad it was. thats gotta be the whitest i've ever been ! ps. Chad looks so good in the one with the pillers on each side don't you think??
DEFINATELY MOST ABSOLUTELY GET THE WHITE ONE!! ha just kidding- but I don't think it's that bad- the pics are kinda blurry and it makes our faces look distorted a bit- but I would have to say my favorite one is the one where Kaemon is smiling the most- Look at them Crosbys! Whoa! Sexy sexy sexy!
Ya but Tami's teeth aren't showing in the pillar one- You know how Mom likes it when we show off our pearly whites! But it does look like we're more together. The other one I don't like how Kari is standing in between Reed and I making a difference in our heights and it doesn't quite look as good- but like I said before, I like everyone's smiles better in the non-pillar non-white one.
so out of all those pictures we took we only get to choose from 3?? uhhh weird. seems like we took like 50 ummm I too like the up close one with Kaemon smiling.....I do stick out though at tad. I'm like mom I like close.
You only get to chose from three because there were the only ones that EVERYONE was smiling... eyes open.. looking at the camara, our family has photo problems! haha
9 comments:
they actually look different and better for real, they scanned a little blurry
Wow, I think they all look great!! I'll consult with the wife and get back to ya.
the white background is my least favorite!the others look great. wow. what a good look'n family and I love the brown and turquose! turned out awesome! don't pick the white background. that my vote. love ya mean it chau!
Man I need some sun shine I look like a ghost!! goodness I didn't realize how bad it was. thats gotta be the whitest i've ever been ! ps. Chad looks so good in the one with the pillers on each side don't you think??
Ya I think the white one is probably the worst of the three. Other than that I think they all look great.
DEFINATELY MOST ABSOLUTELY GET THE WHITE ONE!! ha just kidding- but I don't think it's that bad- the pics are kinda blurry and it makes our faces look distorted a bit- but I would have to say my favorite one is the one where Kaemon is smiling the most- Look at them Crosbys! Whoa! Sexy sexy sexy!
Ya but Tami's teeth aren't showing in the pillar one- You know how Mom likes it when we show off our pearly whites! But it does look like we're more together. The other one I don't like how Kari is standing in between Reed and I making a difference in our heights and it doesn't quite look as good- but like I said before, I like everyone's smiles better in the non-pillar non-white one.
so out of all those pictures we took we only get to choose from 3?? uhhh weird. seems like we took like 50 ummm I too like the up close one with Kaemon smiling.....I do stick out though at tad. I'm like mom I like close.
You only get to chose from three because there were the only ones that EVERYONE was smiling... eyes open.. looking at the camara, our family has photo problems! haha
Post a Comment