Sunday, May 21, 2006

New Condo!

Some of you have been asking about my condo situation. So here's the update. I bought a condo on Country Club and Brown. I felt really good about it and I got a pretty sweet deal. It's 1000 square foot, 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom. They are older condos but the new owner gutted them and replaced everything inside- the plumbing, electrical, floors, new appliances, countertops, and cabinets. I got it for 125,000 and compared to other condos listed for sale in Mesa this was around 20,000 dollars cheaper, and everything in mine is brand new. So I originally was going to get unit 101, but only because it was the last one. I didn't like how it was right out in the open by the sales office. I guess I felt vulnerable. So when I was signing the application for loan papers they sad two other ones opened up. Unit 143 is the one we switched into because it has all the stuff we wanted- cherry cabinets, charcoal colored countertops, black appliances, and the upgraded carpet. So I'm totally stoked about 143 as you can see cuz it has everything we wanted, it's already done, and cuz 1-4-3 means I love you! My estimated move in date is June 15th when the loan papers are approved. So I'm scrunched at Justin's house with 2 other guys in my room until then.














Saturday night we went out to celebrate the buying of the new condo at a really good Mexican restaurant called Rosa's with my awesome realtor Adam Lee. He's a newly wed from Pinetop. His little sister, Katrina knows Reed and Tami. I think Reed had a little thing going with her, but you can ask him about that. Small world though! Adam has totally hooked me up and has made the entire condo-buying process very smooth and pain free as possible. Woohoo 1-4-3 to all of you!
















4 comments:

Mark said...

Was it Tia Rosa's near McClellan? or just Rosas. Either way, I miss Rosa man.

Lisa said...

Yeah for you!!your (i mean you're sorry) amazing brother I wish I had as good of a credit score as you. you, you are my hero! congradulations! love ya,lis

Tami said...

That is exciting! Congratulations. Katrina (adam's brother) told me that Adam got in a bad car accident today, and is in the hospital along with the other driver, so we should keep them in our prayers.

Shelley said...

Wow, so you got a different one from what you told us about last Thursday? That's way awesome Bret, you must be living right!!Does this condo mean anything special that I should be hearing about???