Well at least I know he's been eating well. Hey, I'm not sure but do I see some little Huish dimples? I'm sad that we're not going to see him and you guys for a long time. :-(
oh man! i'm so glad you made a post I was actually just about to write a note to tell you to post some pics !!yah!! thanks!! He's getting so big? looks like a stinker!! ha haa. wink. I know, I too am so sad we don't get to see you all!! bummer dude!love ya
3 comments:
Well at least I know he's been eating well. Hey, I'm not sure but do I see some little Huish dimples? I'm sad that we're not going to see him and you guys for a long time. :-(
Hehe what a cutie! His hair looks kinda redish to me! what do you think?
oh man! i'm so glad you made a post I was actually just about to write a note to tell you to post some pics !!yah!! thanks!! He's getting so big? looks like a stinker!! ha haa. wink. I know, I too am so sad we don't get to see you all!! bummer dude!love ya
Post a Comment