So here are some pictures from a sweet hike I went on. We went up to Zions Park and hiked 17 miles! Being up here in Cedar has made me realize that I really enjoy hiking. So any questions/comments/concerns let me know:) i love you!
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Tami! yeah! You're alive! Looks like life is fun up there. I like hiking!
tam you are turning into a cave woman of sorts. i like it. ohh uhhh dr j wants to see you like at thanksgiving perhaps to fix those things on your teeth what cha think??
haha yeah i loke the cave woman thing too :).. fix what things on my teeth? and I dont know if I will be coming home for thanksgiving.. due to gas prices, long drive, poor college student, and short vacation... but I dont know..ill let ya know!
Tami dear, your mom and dad will pay for your gas and anyone else's that wants to come home, but feels like they can't afford it!! Just think, real mashed potatoes, turkey, ham, dressing, salads, etc!!
7 comments:
Tami! yeah! You're alive! Looks like life is fun up there. I like hiking!
tam you are turning into a cave woman of sorts. i like it. ohh uhhh dr j wants to see you like at thanksgiving perhaps to fix those things on your teeth what cha think??
haha yeah i loke the cave woman thing too :).. fix what things on my teeth? and I dont know if I will be coming home for thanksgiving.. due to gas prices, long drive, poor college student, and short vacation... but I dont know..ill let ya know!
Tammer Wammers! Hey sis love the pics. You like hiking huh? Cool. And you better be coming home for Thanksgiving! No excuses-
Tami dear, your mom and dad will pay for your gas and anyone else's that wants to come home, but feels like they can't afford it!! Just think, real mashed potatoes, turkey, ham, dressing, salads, etc!!
Oh man Mom, you're making my mouth water already! I can't wait- Becki and I will be there for shizzle-
When's Thanksgiving?
Post a Comment