Sunday, January 27, 2008

What an AMAZING life!







I sat here for a while trying to sum up my feelings. I just couldn't seem to find the right words. Gordon B Hinckley truly was an amazing influential human being and will always be MY prophet! I love this man and will sorely miss his sweetness and powerful prophetic gifts.

4 comments:

britney said...

Hey Lisa! How are you! Its been forever since Ive seen or talked to you. You look as gorgeous as ever. Drop me a line sometime!
scottandbritney.blogspot

Dustyn & Natalie said...

Lisa, I must agree with you. When it happened, I was chilling with my friends watching Hercules. We said it was one of those moments you'll remember wher you were and what you were doing forever. I must, it's very true.

Colton said...

I know! Wow...it took me all week to come to grips with my feelings, and then it all came out at his funeral. It was embarrassing. Thank goodness for Kleenex!

Tami said...

He surly was an amazing man. You guys should read his talk called "I believe" It is a wonderful set of things that I want to personally live by! Look it up at www.lds.org magazine search.