Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Well done thou good and faithfull servent




WE are SO proud of our SISTER CROSBY!! She is an AMAZING girl!! It has been a joy to have her serve and share her sweet testimony and life changing experiences with all of us. What a testimony builder my little sis has been to me in my life. She's been through a lot of struggles and hard times on her mission and has over come with a positive attitude and SMILE on her face!! Kari served her mission in the California L.A. Spanish speaking. WE LOVE YOU KARI!! I have missed my sis and, selfishly, am very glad to have her home!! WELCOME HOME!!

4 comments:

Tami said...

WOOO HOO!! I wish I was there to join in with the fiesta that will be going on! I am so happy to have Kari home too! Lisa, we still need to have our bonding times okay?

Bret said...

I can't believe she's already on her way home- I will miss her weekly letters that were so inspiring, uplifting, and testimony-building. She was an amazing missionary and helped so many people come to Christ. And now we get to have her back with us! We love you Kare Bear!

Dustyn & Natalie said...

Que bueno!!! Bien venidos a la vida terrenal otra vez! jiji, Buenas suerte en tu adapcion!! Agarre tu sia, vas a aprender mucho mas!!!

Amanda said...

Welcome home Kari!!! It was so good to see you at church. You looked so great. (like always)