Kingston liked the baby chickens!! He really liked riding the lawn mower with Uncle Reed! He especially liked falling asleep in someone's lap like Auntie Tami, Gpa, or Uncle Reed and of course, Gma! Thank you Bret & Becki for letting him come, I know how much you missed him, but I finally felt like a real Gma!! We all loved being able to watch him, he's so entertaining!!
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for having him and for taking such good care of him. We enjoyed the break but we're glad to have him back with us. Kingston sure liked spending time with Gma & Gpa!
3 comments:
Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for having him and for taking such good care of him. We enjoyed the break but we're glad to have him back with us. Kingston sure liked spending time with Gma & Gpa!
I think it is really cool of you guys to let gma and gpa spend time with baby K! They ate it up for sure!!
He is so cute! He loves animals too! I can tell he had so much fun!!! You guys are awesome!
Post a Comment