Friday, February 27, 2009

Really Really Good Looking






























I just wanted to remind everyone how ridiculously good looking your brother is. So Natali is a really good photographer and she is going to take Senior pictures for people here so she wanted to take some shots she could put up as examples so I was a poser for a day. I think I am going to send these in to Abercrombie or something. haha. Natali did a good job on the pictures and I just did what I do best... nothing. Well I hope you enjoy the pics.
PS - If you want to print out an 8x11 let me know and I will send you the high quality file of it ;)






2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are "really really ridiculously good looking". Its true! What a good male model you make. STRIKE A POSE. but can you turn left?? That is the question??

what a handsome little cocky booger of a brother I have!!! wink wink! Anyone could take pics of you and get good pics! I should not feed your ego...

heee heee

Bret said...

What do you call your look?...may I suggest Grey Granite. Oooh or how about Silent Stone. Let me know if you want to use those cuz they are copyrighted. Those were the names that came to mind as I reflected on your portraits.