In loving memory of Nathan Allen
Nathan Allen, the husband of Kristina Crosby Allen and father of Tyler and Brooklyn, passed away in tragic car accident on October 31st 2009. We are deeply saddened by this loss in our lives, especially for dear Kristina and her family . What a privilege it was to have known him and his fun, kind, and talented spirit.
All my love,
Lisa
2 comments:
That was very touching. Thanks for doing that Lisa. I'll miss Nathan a lot.
My heart is broken for Kristina and her family. That video makes me cry every time I watch it. Thanks Lisa for putting that together. I find peace in hope in the Atonement of Christ that breaks the bonds of death and allows all men to live again. If you see this, we love you Kristina and continue to pray for you and your family.
Post a Comment