Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas in Eagar

This year Barry and I are spending Christmas in Gilbert. It will be the first time in my life that I haven't spent Christmas at home and there is so much i'm going to miss.

Christmas polka
Snow
sister pictures
Mom's yummy dinners
Home made matching PJ's
Snuggles
the wii
My family

5 comments:

becki said...

AWE! Look at how much fun we had. It makes me miss being pregnant :( No baby belly or big family festivities this year. fooey! Are you sure you don't want to come to Eagar w/ us?

nksmith0512 said...

Lisa....SAD. I totally get that sad feeling of missing your families holiday traditions! We are having Christmas this year with the Smith's! And yes, I am LOVING the Christmas season! Just wish I knew what our baby is so I could go SHOPPING! You always were the best designer when it came to Christmas decorations! I bet your home is SO cute!!!

Tami said...

We do know how to have a good time for sure! We have another year to build up the excitement for all that good stuff. I think i will especially miss the christmas polka!

Kari said...

Are you going to be with Barry's family or just the two of you? Mom and Dad are sure going to be lonely without any of us kids there. Are only Bret and Becki going to Eagar?

Bret said...

Yes, only Becki and I are going- We'll sure miss you guys this year! I'll be thinking of you when we're eating Mom's food and dancing the Christmas Polka!