Thursday, May 20, 2010
What a good mouse trap!
So Dad & I usually keep a few mouse traps set in the furnace/storage room in the basement and IT'S A GOOD THING WE DID! I went in there for something and when I looked down and saw this huge thing in the trap, it freaked me out! I couldn't tell what it was and assumed it was a RAT due to its size! Of course I left it there until your dad got home, then I told him he was never going to believe what I had to show him. He was so funny, he opened the door just a crack and peaked in, afraid of what might pop out at him I think! Any guesses???
Yep, a baby rabbit!! Thats alot better than a rat I think!! But how it got down in the basement is a mystery. Dads going to seal up the wood drop door better, but there is only small little cracks, so how did it get in?? I'm just glad it didn't grow big in there, making all kinds of noises, that would be scary!! Isn't life just full of lovely surprizes?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Get those nasty rabbits! Get them out of the house! That is crazy.
wasclely wabbit!!
only in Eagar...
Gross pictures mom! I think that is really kinda sad- I like little rabits. Rats and mice, no, but rabbits are much less scary and yucky.
Post a Comment