Our brother Chad isn't much of a blogger, So I thought I make a little post about him so that we can all remember what a wonderful part of our family he is.
Ryne and I have both mentioned several times that one of the best parts about moving to Pinetop is being able to spend more time with Chad. Here are some reasons he is so great:
- He laughs A LOT! Especially when watching T.V or a movie, and the laughing is quite contagious
- He loves playing with kids and is loved by all kids. The other day he came over to hang out on his day off (Jocelyn brings him over) and my visiting teachers were here with 3 kids and Chad kept them very entertained while I visited, they all loved him.
- He is the best example of reading his scriptures. Every time he comes over he brings along his scriptures and reads them when ever there is any down time. He is also good at keeping me in line by asking if I have read yet.
- He is so fun to play games with. Every Friday he gets together with some of his friends there in Eagar- Richard Wiltbank, Jared Crosby, Phillip ?, and a couple others. Ryne and I have joined their game night and Chad is so good at teaching and helping people when they are new to the game.
- He is not a picky eater, unless he see's that something is fat free. He doesn't like olives either.
- He is so thoughtful. When Jocelyn dropped him off at his house the other day he invited her and her family over for dinner to eat some Lasagna that mom made for him while she's gone. If he has something he loves to share it.
- He is completely non-judgmental. He doesn't care or even seem to notice what someone looks like, how they are dressed, or how old they are, he just see's them as people.
- He is very forgiving
There are just a few for now- feel free to add anything you love about Chad.
Here are some facts to get to know him better.
- Favorite food: Lasagna
- Favorite dessert: Oreo dessert, but he really likes all sweets
- Favorite church song: Latter-day Prophets
- Favorite sports to play: Frisbee and racketball
- Favorite sports team: BYU
- Favorite games: Five crowns, Monopoly Deal, Mexican Train, a Dice game I don;t remember the name of, and Chicken Foot
- Thing he misses most about living in Provo- working in the temple every week
- Thing he likes most about being back in Eagar- having a car, mom's cooking and game night
- He wishes Eagar would get a bowling ally
- Employment: Safeway
Hmm thats all I can think of off the top of my head.
I am so grateful to have Chad as my brother. He teaches me so much, and we have a lot of fun together.
6 comments:
You're right... Chad is a WONDERFUL example of what we all should be. He sure was concerned about me after Gary died; so sweet! He must have rubbed off on you, too. How sweet of you to share his talents with us!
My brother Chad is such a stud. Chad is SUPER competitive. It might run in the Crosby's...? He has a very sensitive heart. It may seem like not much bothers him but he can get his feelings hurt and when he cries it breaks my heart. I get very protective over Chad. I do not like when people tease him or bully him too much. When Chad was in H.S I would get so frustrated with the dudes that were just too cool to be Chad friend because Chad is the best friend you could ask for. Very loyal.
Very good list Tam, very accurate! THANKS for posting that. I too love my brother for the many ways he touches my life. He is dear to me.
Chad is truly an angel here on earth and we are the lucky family who gets all the benefits of his sweet spirit. Great post Tammers.
Chad really is a blessing in our lives. He is a great example to all those around him. I miss our Raquetball days when he was up in Provo. Tell him we will have an intense game of raquetall the first time I am back in Eagar!
Thank you Tami for being so thoughtful! It has been such a blessing to bring Chad home. Dad & I felt he was just missing too much of our family activities being so far away in Provo! We LOVE having Chad home! Our FHE are better now-I have someone to go to choir practice with- Chad always cleans up the kitchen for me if I'm busy or he always helps me- he eats up all my leftovers- he likes watching movies with the subtitles on!-he likes all the shows on TV I like- he folds all my laundry- He helps Dad alot by helping with the cow and chickens- HE IS JUST A GREAT GUY!I have always said that our family has been blessed with an angel in our home!
I'm teary eyed reading all about Chad. I love him and so does our whole family. And I know you know him better than me and so you're probably right about his favorite food, but I would have said "Davis" Tacos. When he would come to our house on Sunday afternoons to get fast offerings he would sit down and eat a whole plate of tacos before leaving! Gotta love Chad!
Post a Comment