I have been SO busy I have NOT posted any pictures in June, so here they are. We got to have Kingston and London come stay with us for a week, that was really fun!
 |
| They loved the old 'Guess Who' game I still have from when my kids were little! |
Then around June 20th, Kari came from Hawaii to stay a month with us. Kirk has been deployed to Japan for 6 months. Lisa was with her for 10 days helping her while she went to Girls Camp.
 |
| Lisa, Kari, Rivers & Elijah |
 |
| Rivers playing at Gma & Gpa's house. |
 |
| Blake & Rivers- favorite cousins |
 |
| "Open wide" |
 |
| Chad & Eli |
 |
| Best buds! |
I have LOTS more to post, so even though some important events have already happened, they will have to wait until I post the old ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment