Wednesday, June 11, 2014

More pics of the grand kids---


I found more pictures on my camera of when I had Bret and Becki's kids for a week, so I thought I'd better get them posted since I have lots of new pictures to post about my trip to Oklahoma last week.

 Cute Kingston playing with legos
 Baby Ivory is such a good little eater!
 When Blake came over to play, he and Dempsey liked the same 
TV shows on Disney Jr.
 We decided it would be fun to build a fort!

 Then they made a big bed to play on.
 Oh yes, bath time is always fun!

 London made some pretty cool things too
 Their last day here we finally got to spend some time at the park!

 Such a good baby!



So there you have it, a week full of lots of adventures with the grandkids. I sure have cute ones and love them all lots!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

cute kids!!