...we finally got new carpet in our bedroom, to go along with the new tile in our bathroom!! Taking apart our bed was a real 'pain'! It had 8 drawers that all had to be cleaned out and fixed, 82 cans of pinto beans stored in the center, and other misc. things under there!
(Note--broken drawers!!) Dad somehow made all new brackets out of metal, so now they will never break again! He's amazing!
Yes, we have food storage everywhere!
We found all sorts of things behind the headboard covered with 3 inches of dust!!
Out with the old!!
I was surprised we only swept up this much dirt!!
In with the new!!!
It looks great, smells great and we LOVE it!! I wonder if it will last 32 years??


3 comments:
WOWZERS!! I can't wait to see it. I bet you are loving it!!
looks good!
Very nice! Good work!
Post a Comment