Monday, April 27, 2015

A week in Cleveland....

.....with 2 of my very special grandsons, Rivers & Elijah. Kari won a trip to Cancun, through her Beachbody business, so her and Kirk and this little guy, Leo, left for 5 days. 


 They liked their new super hero capes-  Batman & Captain America!!




 One night after baths, they played & played "crocodile and lion". They are very entertaining!
They loved the waffles with all the 'good stuff' Gma put on them!

 We went to Rivers first soccer practice and his first game.
That was quite the adventure!


We went to the mall one rainy day and played at the inside
playground area. 

 They had a gum ball machine, it reminded them
of Gpa's, they had to have one!
Kari had a lot of fruit, so I made them a fruit pizza, they 
loved it!! With the left over cookie dough, we took cookies 
to Rivers soccer game!
All the time I was there I didn't take that many pictures of everything we did, but we all had a good time. I got to know my 2 little grandsons and their sweet personalities.

1 comment:

Kari said...

They had so much fun with you here! Thanks again! They are certainly entertaining and full of personality :)