On Feb. 19, our little lady London had her ninth birthday. Her parents did a great job celebrating it. The day started off with great designer colored pancakes.
She's got a talented mama!!

Later that night her dad took her to Ballet AZ to see Cinderella!
Of course, cake later too! They did some other fun things with the whole family too.
His mom made him a super fun cake!!

Feb. 22 was our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet. I'm the Primary Counselor over scouting, so I was kind of in charge, or I put myself in charge somehow! We planned a LEGO themed party and it was super fun! I made these cute invitations for all our scouts.

These were fun to make for the party. We had a waffle bar (they look like LEGO's right?), fresh fruit and egg casseroles.
I wrapped 30 boxes to make them look like lego bricks. I was also over the games. I made a lego bean bag game, a piñata and several others. We had over 100 people come. I would say it was a success!
We've had some wind this week. Our light in the backyard blew over, mostly due to the wood rotting on the deck.
But I woke up to snow this morning!












No comments:
Post a Comment