OUR # 6 grandchild got baptized today! It was a wonderful day with lots of family from both sides there to support him!
The Kirk & Kari Kinsey family!
Rivers Mikkel Kinsey
The other proud Grandparents
Bob & JoLynn Kinsey. She gave a really great talk on baptism.
I gave the talk on the Holy Ghost. I tried to make it fun by using lots of objects to describe all the ways the Holy Ghost can help!
Afterwards, Kari put on a great luncheon for everyone!
We picked Chad up in Snowflake. Luann had a bunch of family in town for the 24th of July celebrations.
Lisa and Barry came too. It was also Barry's birthday!!
They went to see Megan, Lucy's birth mom, and brought her
to the baptism to spend time with Lucy and all of us.
Dempsey was after Rivers trying to get a kiss!
She must have heard of"Kiss'in Cousins" !
Our family that was able to come!
What a wonderful reason for us all to get together!
What a wonderful day!!
JULY 21st is also my MOM'S BIRTHDAY!
SHE TURNED 93 TODAY!!
This adorable baby girl is my Mom, Lillian Anita Eberhard/Maurer
JULY 21st is also my MOM'S BIRTHDAY!
SHE TURNED 93 TODAY!!
This adorable baby girl is my Mom, Lillian Anita Eberhard/Maurer
Mom dating Don Dawes
Their Wedding picture!
Raising their family- Sonja, Sherry, Shelley & Curt
Their 50th wedding anniversary!

My Mom is as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!
She has taught me everything- how to walk, talk, how to cook, clean, sew, can fruit and veggies, and work hard! She is the sweetest, kindest, best person I know! I LOVE HER and I'm so glad she's my MOM!












No comments:
Post a Comment