Wednesday, November 14, 2018

LaVerl home - Shelley in Queen Creek

After Time Out For Women I stayed in Queen Creek to watch Bret's kids for a week while he had to fly to CA. and Denver for work. I didn't get very many pictures!
London and Dempsey off to school. Trying to fix Dempsey's hair!
 I also spent some time over at Lisa's. Lilly came over to play with Ivory most of the days I was there. She stays busy with Landon and Lucy, who is almost to walk!!

Lilly sure loves to play with 'huggins'. 
Bret is always so sweet to thank his mom with a box of chocolates! 

While I was taking care of Bret's kids, LaVerl was home working and he surprised me by finishing a major project!
He's had this big trench dug up for about 3 years now. He needed to dig down to the water lines and connect them to the well water lines. 
 He had insulation down in the trench to keep the water lines from freezing. Trees had even started growing!


 Lots of digging!
I wasn't home to get anymore pictures, but here's the 
finished product!!  The hole is gone!! 
 

No comments: