Monday, June 12, 2023

'Granny Duty' with Lisa's kids!

June 6th is Lisa and Barry's wedding anniversary, along with Kari and my Dad's birthdays! I wanted to give Lisa a little break from her 3 kids and so I brought them home with me for a week. We had a great time! We rode the RZR to town, got lots of ice cream cones, played lots of Crazy 8's, went to the library and the park, & had lots of fun!

Lucy loves finding little special things, shells, flowers, bird eggs!

We were invited to a bonfire party out at Chris and Jarrae Wilson's house. They provided hot dogs for everyone (at least 50 people came!) and we all brought side dishes. The kids had S'mores and played 4-square,  & corn hole and had a ball.


And oh, what a sunset we enjoyed !

The kids helped plant the garden. I also had to get a new trampoline, the old one had all the straps tearing! The mat was fine, so that was maddening. So the kids had fun on the new trampoline.


Landon loved just being able to go outside and explore!

Lilly helped me repaint my patio benches.

They LOVED  'story time' at the library.





They got seven books and two videos. They love to read stories before bedtime.

One day we went to the Splash pad and park. We were there over about 2 hours.

I think they had more fun with a lady bug they found.

Their last night, we finally had time for a campfire and S'mores at our house. Gpa and I sure enjoyed having these cute little kids come spend some time with us in Eagar!

The week before Ryne and boys were here and LaVerl got out a can of quarters for Blake to go through. He really into coin collecting. They loved organizing them all by year they were minted, it took them hours!




No comments: