J'net, LaVerl's sister is in town and took me to lunch at a new place that just opened. She is such a sweetie! I was wearing sunglasses to cover my still swollen and red eye, but took them off for this picture.
My neighbor, MaryAnn, had a huge garden and she had used all the cucumbers she wanted and said I could come pick. I brought home 2 five gallon buckets full. She also gave me her recipe for bread and butter pickles. I made 32 pints! It took me all day!
J'net and Bryan also came over and we played some 5 Crowns.
LaVerl spends most of his time like this- just sleeping or resting. Sometimes he feels good enough to get some sunshine outside. I can't get him to eat anything, so he drinks protein drinks and gatorades. He is still losing weigh and getting weaker, it's real scary!! I hate it!










No comments:
Post a Comment