It seems the kids want to come spend time with their Dad, so Mark came on Friday and left Sunday. When they do come, we get some work out of them. LaVerl has been wanting some scrap boards he has, cut up for firewood, so Mark and I did that. We used the little white truck and hauled 2 loads up and then used a table saw to cut them into lengths. After we got that done, Mark took off the old, falling apart, rack on the little white truck.
(note- I now wear safety glasses!)
Mark installed the railing for our stairs that Tami ordered.
He cut some dead branches off several of our trees.
It was so funny watching him try to fit through the little doors in his old attic bedroom where he put some of the stuff he saved as a youngster. I didn't think he'd make it back out. He took home all is baseball cards and Beckett magazines he's saved.
He gave his Dad a wonderful priesthood blessing before he left. It was so good of him to come and spend his very valuable time with us!












No comments:
Post a Comment