Friday, September 26, 2025

Day at Sea....

 DAY 11 - Sept 26,  Friday

We really look forward to a restful day at sea. We can sleep in, eat when we want and do what we want. The time change an hour forward, but our phones and watches didn't change, so it was a bit confusing today to know what time it was. There was a 10am show- a 'Culinary Demonstration and Galley Tour' and I was the only one that made it because of the time mix up. It was fun and I got to see the kitchens where all the work takes place. LaVerl rested most of the day while me and Tammie played some cards. She and Cliff got 'the gunk' too, so they aren't feeling great. Later LaVerl got in the hot tubs with Dean and Wade. We all met up for dinner in the Symphony Dining at 7:30 and at 9:30 I went to the evening show, (by myself), to watch "Theatrical Show: Born to Dance" with lots of dancing and singing. It was wonderful! I only took a few pictures today....





I choose to eat 'Baked Alaska' for dessert. 


The end of another wonderful day on our cruise!

No comments: