Where did June go?
Well, I spent about half the month in St. Johns with my Mommy. Sonja and Randy had lots of family things they needed to attend.
While I was there, J'net and Bryan came to visit one day.
One of the days with Mom we had to drive back to Eagar because the cheese and chicken I ordered from Shamrock came in and I had to grate it and freeze in and put 40 lbs of chicken in the freezer.
On June 8th, Lawson turned 2 months old!
When I got home I discovered a water leak!! Really? How does this happen?
Who do I call, Poor Randell! He had to dig it all up to find the leak! He had to replace the valve and the frost free faucet. I felt so bad!
LaVerl had a big piece of carpet down in there! He said it took all his strength to pull it out!
My lawn is growing in places, but not everywhere!
And then it is flooding in other places, which I'm not happy about!
I went back to Mesa at the end of the month because on Sunday,
June 28th, Kingston was ordained to the Melchezidek Priesthood. Bret and Suzy had a crowd come as usual and served everyone dessert. I was glad to come support Kingston. Since I had already driven to Mesa, we decided it would be smart for Lisa to drive home with me so her and the kids could be here a week before the 4th of July. It's pretty hard for her to travel with the 3 kids and a new baby.
Time just flies by. It was a busy June.














No comments:
Post a Comment