Saturday, September 19, 2026

Grandkids visits.....

I was able to see a couple of my kids and grandkids over the past couple of weeks. First I went to Show Low to watch Zallen play football on the 11th. His school in Mesa is in the same football conference as Round Valley. He is #13 and he got to play a lot. Mark & Holly didn't get there until half time, so they missed the best part of the game because we stayed with them. The 2nd half, we couldn't stop them. It was fun watching him and visiting. Mark was late because he had minor knee surgery that same day.



Bret and Kingston came this weekend. He brought his trailer and loaded up a bunch of solar batteries and a huge pile of wire. The money they get from the recycle place will go towards Kingston's mission. I also told them that I will follow in my Dad's footsteps and pay $100 a month to help out. My Dad did that for all of his grandkids that served missions. I remember it really helping out.

When they finished that job, they started on another one. I needed the Starlink cable buried (again). They had to trench and take up a bunch of pavers to bury it. They got it done really fast.

Kingston loves 'old stuff'. Old clothes, old VCR tapes, etc. I found an old outfit that his Grandpa wore when we were dating. It fit him perfectly! It's quite unique!! 

I sure do love seeing my kids and grandkids and I sure do appreciate all the good help they give me. I'm so blessed!!

No comments: