
killed. They were brought home in a value pack from the happiest place on Earth, WalMart, by a seemingly kind and smily customer, only to each suffer excruciating deaths. We now go to the questioning of this ferocious villian. These are his own words...So first I ripped them open and then dropped their poor little innocent insides from a tall height into a bowl far below. Those that survived the fall, I then drowned with milk and before the remains could get soggy I ate them with my big white incisors. (From right to left) I burned Jack with a candle lighter. Smack's corpse I filled with firecrackers and bottle rockets and then blew it to smitherines. To Tucan Sam I ran over with my minivan and then stomped violently into the gravel. To his brother I hung from a tree with a rope and a noose. Jack's twin I put in a sellar and fed him nothing but chocolate; the next day's headlines in the Lewisburg Daily read "Jack's twin: Death by Chocolate." Tony wasn't feeling so Greeeeat! when I stuck a skewer through his eye and it came out his Daily Recommended Allowance label. They say to keep plastic away from children. Well, I found out that goes for tigers too, they don't do well without air. Snap, Crackle and Pop were done singing their tune when they were impaled by not one, but two dull, red plastic knifes. So you might ask, who committed these savage offenses...none else but the famed CEREAL KILLER!! (click on pic for a close up of the murder scene)
4 comments:
thats cruel man. i thought i knew you but someone that does that to poor, innocent cereal is just sick. haha, i love the detail of all the killings. good stuff bro.
You are so mean, especially the "death by chocolate". You've got a real demented mind, have you been evilly possessed by the Halloween demon?
Mark Isaac! WaY creative!! Love it!! I was laughing so hard. What were Kaemon and Holly this year?? I certainly want to see them too. love ya
Dude you're costume is punishable by death- way creative- bet those cereal boxes won't be coming around you anytime soon- nice detail with the story too...how long ago did you think of that?.....
Post a Comment