Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Match made in HELL...





So we waited to put our pictures last cuz they are the best... ya I'll say it... Our costumes ruled (the underworld at least) I had so much fun this Halloween dressing up like Old Scratch and acting like him... just for that night though- Becki did an awesome job on my makeup...yes I wore makeup, but I had to go to extremes to win the contest. So Friday night we went to Becki's parent's house for a huge Halloween party. It was so cool- they put a lot of work into decorating the house with hundreds of candles and spiderwebs and black lights and mirrors and all sorts of Halloween stuff- They made food that looked like gross stuff, like brain shrimp dip, heart jello, a poo poo platter, kitty litter cake, witch finger cookies, and a worm bath punch. Her bros and sisters and Mom and Dad all dressed up and it was way fun. Monday night we dressed up again and went to a big YSA party- we were the hottest and most evil couple there!!! HH!!!!

3 comments:

Mark said...

sounds like you had a good time. You guys looked good. I guess when you can't grow the hair you gotta paint it on huh??

Reed said...

man bro, those are some pretty evil faces there. did you practice those in front of the mirror or wahat? that takes talent. awesome costume and those horns look real. great job on the makeup becki but just make sure bret doesnt want you to put more on him tomorrow. haha

Shelley said...

Yes, Bret, you looked awesome, but I really don't give you much credit, I give it all to Becki! I know who did all the work, she did. Halloween sounds way fun at her house, so she's had lots of practice. You both looked really great and the houses were so cool too.