Sunday, May 21, 2006

My date toLes Miserables

I was asked to go to the Play Les Miserables about a month in advance by a random boy named Aaron (short stuff- hee hee). The girls at work were all so excited I was going they all brought dresses and jewlry into work for me to try on through out the week before. I am in one of Karens dresses and all Anns jewlry. FUN! It was cute how they wanted to dress me up.
So here Aaron and I are in front of the cool sign. we couldn't get the top of the sign cuz it'd cut him off. HAA haa I'm kidding. but thats funny! He is a nice guy. Reminds me of Mitch Platt. The play was preformed at Gammage theater. I loved the play. The music was very good. The actors were amazing. I had a hard time folowing the story from time to time cuz I wasn't familiar with it. I want to watch it again. I think it will be even better the second time. It felt like prom a little cuz I made my RM Erin take pictures. So through out the date Aaron kept trying to get me to sing to him-right (he'd asked if I was in choir)! well at the end of the date he was walking me to my door and he all the sudden stops, grabs my hands (I thought he was gonna kiss me and I was freaking out) and says "well you wouldn't sing to me, but I'm gonna sing to you. You said Phantom was your favorite right?" and then proceeded to sing a whole song from Phantom of the opera to me on the side walk outside my apartment at 11:00 at night with people walking around. I didn't know what to do. so I just smiled.He was trying so hard. He had a pretty darn good voice. K so I was dying to laugh. so picture that. How flattering. It was a very nice thing for someone to do. really it was sweet. just not my cup of tea. My reaction was "Wow! I didn't expect that. Thank you. you have a nice voice." GOOD TIMES!!

2 comments:

Mark said...

Hey sis...you look great, no wonder why he wanted to drop to his knees and sing to you!

Shelley said...

Lisa this was such a cute post, thanks for sharing all the details, loved it!