

Here's Reed with the only family that was there. We sure wish everyone could've been there. Then Reed at the airport. Bret's looking pretty sad. It was very sad to see Reed go, but I would be sadder if he wasn't going. We can only send our kids off for two years because we know of the truthfulness of His gospel and the importance of sharing this message with the world.
Here's Reeds addresses
For letters only: this only requires a .37 stamp
Elder Reed Evertt Crosby
Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission
POB 30150
Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150
USA
Anything other than letters:
Elder Reed Evertt Crosby
Brazil Joao Pessoa Mission
Rua Jose Mariz, 515
Tambauzinho
58042-020 - Joao Pessoa -PB
BRAZIL
3 comments:
yeah, I cried! what a stud muffin + a 1/2! what a good boy! can Reedy still check the blog on the miss?? that would be sweet if he could eh? I have some pics of the last supper I will post K love ya
Hey, that's a pretty good pic of you guys. I'm sure Reed will make us all proud.
What an exciting time. Reed will be a wonderful missionary. I wish we lived closer; we would have loved to have been there. Great pictures! XOXO
Post a Comment