These are different from what I posted before. I guess these are to the MTC.
ADDRESS FOR LETTERS ONLY:
Elder Reed Evertt Crosby
Box #46 District #29-A
Brazil Joao Pessoa
Rua Padre Antonio D'Angelo, 121
Casa Verde, Sao Paulo, SP-Brazil
02516-040
These will cost more to send. I think you can still send them to the SLC address for 39 cents, and he will still get them.
Sending pakcages to a missionary at the Brazil MTC is discouraged for these reasons;
Delivery time for airmail pkgs from the U.S. is about 2 weeks Packages that arrive after the missionary leaves the MTC will not be forwarded.
Packages may be held by Brazilian customs for import taxes.
If pkgs are sent, please follow these instructions carefully;
Send pkgs airmail through the US Postal System only, not Fedex,UPS etc.
Use only the address below only. Pkgs sent any other way will be lost.
ADDRESS FOR PACKAGES ONLY:
Reed Evertt Crosby
(omit title of Elder)
Caixa Postal 16343
Sao Paulo, SP-Brazil
02515-970
(address of post office near MTC)
No comments:
Post a Comment