I just thought I'd show you all how sad I am that I will not be able to be there when Kari comes home. As you can see the more I think about it, that sadder I become. I miss my little nephews and niece. I do have good news though. I filed my taxes and I'm getting 360$ back! Neat huh? So although I am sad that I will not be there, I am still pretty happy:) Life is good.


3 comments:
TAMI you never cease to amaze me! I am soooo SAD that you are not coming too. SO SAD! you are one funny senorita!! love you lisa
Tami dearest, you are so funny (and sad)and we love you and will miss you so much when you are not home with us for this special occasion!!But for sure we will all be together in March, right? at the family 'hearts championship tournament' in Vegas!! We can
Skpye each other, OK?
I love you tami! You're the cutest girl ever. I miss you!
Post a Comment