So we all went to San Antonio Tx for my last student rotation. Among other things, we went to the Alamo, saw the state capitol building in Austin, went to the zoo and the temple and walked the Riverwalk.
Hey bro looks like you guys saw it all in San Antone! Glad you guys had a good experience. I sure miss those cute kids of yours. Can't wait to see you guys again before you're gone again-
So glad we'll get to see you all soon, we miss those grandbabies! I'm also glad I can just look at the pictures instead of feeling all hot and sweaty being there!
3 comments:
Hey bro looks like you guys saw it all in San Antone! Glad you guys had a good experience. I sure miss those cute kids of yours. Can't wait to see you guys again before you're gone again-
So glad we'll get to see you all soon, we miss those grandbabies! I'm also glad I can just look at the pictures instead of feeling all hot and sweaty being there!
HI guys!! thanks for the update! Milea is getting huge way too fast!! so adorable! I coming on Wed. to see you all! yay! MISS YOU!! love ya
Post a Comment