Sunday, June 08, 2008

Graduation Pics




My beautiful wife deserves a lot of credit for this degree for all her patience and support. After graduation I was commissioned to an O-3, which is a Lieutenant in the United States Military. I start work at the Navy Medical Center San Diego on the 12th of June, where we'll be for one year.


6 comments:

Shelley said...

I'm sure glad you posted some pictures, I was getting a headache trying to decide what pics to post and yours are better anyway. We had a great time, and we are so proud of your accomplishment!!

Bret said...

Yeah for sure bro- Congratulations Dr. Crosby! We can call you Doc now right? You are seriously awesome. We would've loved to go out there to see you graduate. Thanks for sharing some pics!

Tami Crosby said...

Very impressive! that is so awesome. Yeah I wanted to send you a card and a secret gift but i didn't know here to send it so put your address onhere once you get it. Your little family is just so cute! I love you guys:)

Lisa said...

Mark Isaac Crosby DO!! yeah!! I am so proud of you and your family!! Love the outfit and beard!!hee hee! look like fun! can't wait to see you on the 14th

Lisa said...

PS I love Holly's NEW HAIR! It cute!!

Amanda said...

Congrats Mark!! (this is Amanda Nicoll- Bedford) What an amazing accomplishment.