Nice pics Mom. It was so fun to hang out at Roosevelt with Reedy Kid and the fam. Thank you Mom for spoiling us with all the good food!
wow- impressive mommy dear! i don't even know how to do that fancy slide show stuff! I love those pictures- it was so much fun! I'm glad that I was irresponsible and ditched school and work for a week to come- it was totally worth it!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Nice pics Mom. It was so fun to hang out at Roosevelt with Reedy Kid and the fam. Thank you Mom for spoiling us with all the good food!
wow- impressive mommy dear! i don't even know how to do that fancy slide show stuff! I love those pictures- it was so much fun! I'm glad that I was irresponsible and ditched school and work for a week to come- it was totally worth it!
Post a Comment