yeah for San Diego!! looks A-mazing!! Good job on the 5k!! definintly jealous of annual passes the the happiest place on earth. no, not Disneyland--- SEA WORLD! thats so fun
Thanks for posting pictures of what you all are doing! Its great to be able to see the grandbabies doing such cute things!!We miss you all! Love ya, Gma
5 comments:
yeah for San Diego!! looks A-mazing!! Good job on the 5k!! definintly jealous of annual passes the the happiest place on earth. no, not Disneyland--- SEA WORLD! thats so fun
Beautiful!!!
Looks like lots of fun in the sun! We sure missed you guys this weekend. We'll have to come see you guys to enjoy the wonderful weather with you.
Thanks for posting pictures of what you all are doing! Its great to be able to see the grandbabies doing such cute things!!We miss you all! Love ya, Gma
Hey I think I'll come visit you all in august- it just looks so fun, I can't resist! No seriously- I think i will! plan on it!
Post a Comment