This is totally gross....Sorry!
My ear started bothering me on Sunday and turned out like this by the end of yesterday!! The weirdest things happen to me sometimes. So My differential diagnosis was a spider bite, swimmers ear (but I don't swim, just take showers) or UFC fighter ear from all the UFC fighting I do in my spare time. But decided it just couldn't be those and decided it must have come from me wearing EAR PLUGS at night. I have been wearing them so I can sleep better in a noisy house. ODD. Very ODD. I finally decided to call a real medical professional my brother the DO and ask him. I'm going today to the doctor to get it drained!! LOVELY!!!
3 comments:
Isn't that called cauliflower ear? Wrestlers get it all the time. I think your ear's cartiledge breaks and swells upon pressure. Something like that. Justin Hall's ears are still swollen looking and really hard from when he wrestled in high school. Weird. That's my diagnosis. Let me know how I did.
You can blame it on me of you want and call it pink eye of the ear.... You poor thing.
I would say that Barry got a little carried away nibbling on your ears sis... I would say to
a) Don't let barry nibble on your ears
b) Make Barry wear a mouthpiece when he nibbles on your ears
c) Amputate your ears
That's my advice. I hope it helps. Love ya sis and I hope the draining goes well!
Post a Comment