this was a self-proclaimed victory btw! heehee
"Not to interrupt, but Bret and Becki's Halloween performance was one of the greatest of all time...Of all time!"
Prove it Bret!Lisa and Barry- love it! I showed my students just now on the big projector and they said "awww, cute"
haha bret I didnt get your comment at first but now i do! haha you are funny
I'm embarrassed
I really can't believe that you got Barry to wear that outfit! Did he wear it in public???
Post a Comment
6 comments:
this was a self-proclaimed victory btw! heehee
"Not to interrupt, but Bret and Becki's Halloween performance was one of the greatest of all time...Of all time!"
Prove it Bret!
Lisa and Barry- love it! I showed my students just now on the big projector and they said "awww, cute"
haha bret I didnt get your comment at first but now i do! haha you are funny
I'm embarrassed
I really can't believe that you got Barry to wear that outfit! Did he wear it in public???
Post a Comment