Yes, February is definitely a short month! It came and went so fast that I almost forgot to post about all the important events!
I went to watch Bret's kids, I thought for a week but it only turned out to be a few days. I got to spend time with Lisa's kiddos too.
Feb. 10-13th
Cute Lilly, Lucy and Landon
Ivory and Lilly play so cute together!
When I got home....
It was Thursday, Valentine's Day. We went to the Stake Valentine's Dinner and had Prime Rib. Instead of flowers, LaVerl bought me some new plants for my inside planter!
Feb. 19th! London's birthday. She turned 10!!
(It was also Kirk's birthday!)
Feb. 20th # 6 birthday for Colter! He wanted the same cake and birthday party that Blake had! Look at that cake, I can't blame him!


I took my little cub scouts to the El Rio Theatre. They were supposed to visit an historical site and we have the oldest theatre in Arizona right here in Eagar. It was built in 1915!
Feb. 22nd, 2019
The biggest SNOW storm of the century!!
We got about 14 inches, but Flagstaff got over 40 inches, the record was 31 inches back in 1915? It was so beautiful!!
We couldn't see the tops of our solar lights or our
railroad ties in our walkway.
Feb. 26th Landon Ray Keime turned 1 year old!! Lisa had so much fun throwing him a 'camping' birthday party!


Feb. 26th is also our oldest grandchild's birthday!
And the next day, Feb. 27th is his sister's birthday!
Feb.27th we had our Cub Scout Blue and Gold Banquet.
We kept it simple this year, I just decorated in blue & gold and made a few table centerpieces.










No comments:
Post a Comment