Saturday, November 12, 2005

Who are I? I'm...


the incredible hulk. (and I'm not crying, I'm scowling) . Sorry for the delay in posting this. As for the voting, I think for the sake of not getting too competitive we just all pat ourselves on our backs and admire our own creativeness. Are we drawing names this year??

3 comments:

Tami said...

haha he's the cutest little hulk i have ever seen! Holly looks cute in the background too! Love you all!

Bret said...

Ya, I taught him that scowl at Roosevelt when Mark and Holly were here last- With that look Kaemon might have beaten us all!

Shelley said...

Its a good thing we aren't voting, because Kaemon would've gotten Gma's vote too. How could I vote against my kids, putting one better than the other, I'm glad I didn't have to try. Can't wait to get my hands on that little 'hulk'!