

The next morning we drove to the totally opposite side of the Valley with Becki's parents to go to the Rennaissance Festival- I had been once when I was like a deacon and I only remembered the jousting and the cleavage. But it was sooo much fun! We went to two jousting shows, a glass blowing demonstration, tons of comedy acts on all the stages they have everywhere, a falconry and archery show, and lots of little shops that Becki LOVED- She got some cool little jewelry stuff. We ate the GI-NORMOUS turkey drumsticks and shephard's pie. So good. Becki got a little sunburnt but she didn't mind. Everybody there dresses up in Medieval clothing and stays in character the entire time. The next Saturday her parents took their entire family cuz they liked it so much. I would recommend it to you guys to do as well. Good times- Oh by the way I LOVE my girlfriend!!


4 comments:
Nice shirt!
It looks like you guys have been having a lot of fun! I have always wanted to go to the Renaissance Festival it looks pretty neat. Yeah i love Becki too
This reminds me of... MIDIEVAL TIMES!!! Anyways, sounds like fun. I've never been to one of those renaissance thingys but they look pretty neat with the jousting and swords and archers and all. They don't have that kind of stuff up here right now cuz its still too cold. it actually snowed like 2 inches today!!! crazy weather.
I'm glad you're getting to have fun with some little kids, see how fun they are? I wish I had some!! (hint, hint!) I knew you went to the Renaissance thing, but you didn't tell me about the camping! Becki has a fun family that does lots of things together, cool!
Post a Comment