Here are some pictures of Ryne asking me! You can also see my wonderful room that Lisa re-decorated for me ! Once again thank you mom and Lisa I love it! Isnt it beautiful!?
Hey Tammers if you haven't aswered this Ryne kid yet tell him that he first has to have a little "chat" with your older brother Bret to see if he passes and is good enough for my baby sister! my phone number is 480-510-3501. I'll be expected a call from him, then I'll let you know if your allowed to go to Prom with him- Hey how are you going to answer him? I love you Superhero Girl!
3 comments:
Sounds pretty romantical...your room looks good.
Hey Tammers if you haven't aswered this Ryne kid yet tell him that he first has to have a little "chat" with your older brother Bret to see if he passes and is good enough for my baby sister! my phone number is 480-510-3501. I'll be expected a call from him, then I'll let you know if your allowed to go to Prom with him- Hey how are you going to answer him? I love you Superhero Girl!
Ya, its so cool, Tami makes her bed every morning and keeps her room clean!!! It was all worth it!
Post a Comment