Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Reed has 13 come to church

Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006

Well family, sounds like Thanksgiving was great. Bret told me ALL about the food that he ate, and then I heard about the 4-wheeling and then to top it off the GAME of the year, BYU vs UTAH, Oh man, Its a bummer that I missed it but its ok, I heard all about it from Bret and Dad. O man, what a doozy.
Well as far as things here, this week was one of my best on the mission. We are working a lot and we had 13 investigators come to church. But still it wasn’t enough. It’s hard for the moms to come to church at 9:00 until 12:00 because they say they need to cook lunch, so we had 3 families scheduled to come but only 2 of the men came, but it was still good and they liked church a lot. One of the families we need to marry and the other they need to stop drinking coffee and he needs to stop smoking so we are working with them on those things. Its so great working with families. We are still teaching Jackson and Paloma and they are progressing. As far as everything else, I am doing just great. It was great hearing from everyone and I wish I could have been there for thanksgiving. It didn’t seem like thanksgiving here at all but I had a feast
at President and Sister Da Silva´s house.
Anyway, Sorry I don’t have much time but I love you all. The language is coming along but I still get frustrated and can’t concentrate at times but its is improving little by little. Its still hot and I am getting used to the heat a little bit. Well I love you all and I’m sorry this is so short but just know that I’m great.

Elder Crosby

No comments: