Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy?? Birthday Chad




So we thought it would be fun for Chad to go 4-wheeling on his birthday. It was, until we came down this really rough spot on the trail. We just had to watch him slowly roll the ATV over on top of him. Blood was gushing out of his nose and forehead and I didn't have a thing except an ace bandage to put on him. His $400 glasses were in two pieces under different rocks, but we did put them back together. His fingers hurt, his ribs and his thigh, but luckily he's a big sturdy boy and he will be okay!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

poor chaddy!! ouch!! thats scary!!

Bret said...

Oh man!! I'm so sorry that happened to him, but I'm so glad that it wasn't any worse! It was fun to be home with Chadwick and the fam for our b-days! Thanks again Mom-