Sunday, October 21, 2007

Milea meets Aunt Kari (Hermana Crosby)




We drove up from San Diego to Carson, CA to surprise visit Kari at church today. We found her in a Gospel Principles class and when she saw us she screamed and ran out of the room. She was so surprised and loved holding her little niece. Kaemon wasn't too nice and wouldn't let her hold him and wouldn't say her name. It always takes him a couple times to warm up to anyone. She is doing very well, looks great and is working hard to share the love of Christ with all. We should all be proud of the outstanding missionary we have.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe!!! Kari! I am so jealous you got to see her. How fun fun fun! I also heard you guys went sky diving! You guys are too fun! Come hang out when you guys get back!

Bret said...

Wow precious moments- Kari looks great, how fun to get to see her- Milea is so stinkin' cute. I'm sure Kari was just oohing and awing all over her-

Lisa said...

THAT is as soo FUN I"m jealous!! i wish I could have seen that! Kari is so darn cute! good think'n guys

Tami said...

That makes me so happy inside that you guys got to see Kari and Im sure she was so super happy as well. Neato. I can't wait to see those little munchkins at Thanksiving. Holly looks beautiful!

Shelley said...

I so wished I could've been there to see her reaction! Thank you guys so much for taking the time to go see her! I know that she is really missing her niece and nephew! They are growing up before she can see them!!