Saturday, October 27, 2007

TERRI HATCHER LOOK ALIKE??????




So there was at least 3-4 times this week that people have said to me "has any one ever told you that you look like Terri Hatcher from desperate house wives?" and every time i'm like what are they thinking? YES, I have been told this before along with CHER!!?? what?. So after about the 4th time hearing this I looked at some pics.......
WHAT DO YOU THINK???











7 comments:

Rylee said...

Lis- ever since desperate houswives came on tv i have thought you looked like her!! Reece thinks so too. You are prettier though!!!

Shelley said...

I have always thought since Terri Hatcher played Lois Lane in the Superman show that we were all addicted to, that she was absolutley the most gorgeous actress there was. And so, I will agree that Yes, Lisa you do look like her and that is a major compliment, so try to remember that!

Anonymous said...

I think the first pic of you with Jerrae makes you look the most like her. I have never seen any of her shows though so i am not an expert or anything... Hot mamma either way!

Bret said...

You're way hotter cuz modest is hottest! Did you notice that all the pictures of her were with her wearing...well, I guess what a Hollywood actress would think she needs to wear- You are beautiful and gorgeous Lis, both inside and out!

Enjoy the Journey said...

Lis you do look like her! But here is the thing... I love your smile so much more! It is way more sincere. Kinda like your sweet brother said, you got it on the insde AND on the outside so you are way hotter! I love the picture of you kneeling in the grass... super cute!

Dawn said...

Hey Lisa, it's Dawn,(think RV Dome 1995) I found you on Nikki's page, You're all grown up and looking better than Terri Hatcher. Maybe because she looks anorexic. Good to see you, check us out on dawndespain.blogspot.com

Tami said...

Yeah i can see it! I agree with every one, you are much prettier!