
Up the skirt of Lisa's bed, not the water spout and it wasn't itsy bitsy EITHER! Let me tell you what happened, I was rearranging my bedroom a few days ago and I guess I disturbed this wolf spider who was chill'n in a sac I had in my room. I am not afraid of spiders, but this one creeped me out. I guess because I was holding the sac in my hand when it popped out and quickly scurried up on to my bed skirt to get a better look at me. Despite my heebeejeebee fit, I was able to pull myself together long enough to snap a photo. Then I made the quick and smart decision to force him off my bed skirt with a clothes hanger onto something hard like the floor or the wall (you cannot smash a spider against a bed skirt). So now with my attacker on the ground I needed something to slow the sucker down I ran to my bathroom and snagged my airesol can of hairspray. The creepy crawler was now behind my dresser which I moved (i was on a mission) pointed the poison and sprayed. It worked!! My 8 legged intruder was now not so agile and speedy. I watched it for a minute, don't ask me why, I was kina fascinated WEIRD i know. then I grabbed my weapon, Thank you Stephanie Meyer, and sent the poor guy to the next life (its in a better place). I guess its just been so hott outside that the bugs want in. I don't blame them. sheesh! When I recounted this dramatic event to Barry he told me that it was a brown recluse and that I was lucky to make it unscathed and that I was sooo brave, but I knew better so I Googled my friend spider to discover it was Wolf spider which aren't aggressive but ARE POISONOUS .....okay okay like a mosquito and there's like 5 different colors and they can live for 5 years. Remember Marks little shower friend?? He kept him around for a while.....humm I don't think so!
4 comments:
Oh Honey, that was a dreadful experience! I hate spiders!! So glad you got that one!! I think I'd do a thorough search of my room!!
Hahhahaaaaahahahaaaaaahaha! I'm seriously busting out loud laughing right now. You're a great story teller Lis- You could've said, "Hey check out this spider that was in my room. Yeah, I smashed it." But no you didn't do that and I love you for it. So funny.
why do you spray poison on your hair?
That WAS a pretty awesome story. I would have never thought to use hairspray. Actually, I wouldn't even know where to FIND hairspray. You are definitely more sadistic and hilarious than most chicks...
And Mark has a point.
Post a Comment